Bigbelly High Capacity
Smart trash with built-in compactor, powered by solar energy and when it needs emptying.
Bigbelly High Capacity is a solar powered trash can with built-in compactor that provides visitors with in society is a smart, ergonomic and closed waste container with high quality in the public domain. Bigbelly High Capacity is 5-8 times more capacity than a traditional litter basket and gives room for 570 litres of uncompressed rubbish at the same size as a 120 liter containers. Bigbelly is reporting its status and the fill level directly to the responsible for the more effective planning of routes which saves fundraising costs, transport and its carbon dioxide emissions.
- CLEAN Web portal for managing devices.
- CLEAN Smart phone application for increased flexibility.
- Notifications consolidated to email according to the desired frequency.
- Wireless data collection with the fill indicator.
- Ergonomic design for both users and business.
- Powered by renewable energy from the Sun.
- High resistance to graffiti and vandalism.
- Access protection against pests and unauthorized.
- Throw-in which can be opened via foot pedal and handle.
- Works 365 days a year, 24 hours a day with no connection to the electricity grid.
- Increased capacity of compactor.
- Removable after the event or season.
- GPS positioning.
Bigbelly is an innovative platform with over 50.000 units existing in 54 countries, of which over 3.000th in the North that communicates and creates a sustainable handling of garbage in the public domain without connection to the electricity grid.
EWF ECO Ltd is committed to deliver economic and social sustainability of the environment to its customers. Just and worthy of note, is the establishment in Stockholm together with the city of Stockholm. Where, through the use of reduced transport platform with over 90 BigBelly%.
During the evaluation period decreased transport from the 41.000-mile to low 3.100 kilometres. Carbon dioxide emissions decreased by around 35 tonnes, by the use of the platform. With the new climate objectives in mind, collaborates EWF with municipalities and commercial partners to provide significant support to achieve these goals. Simply by switching out bins.Download product sheet (.PDF)